ELEMENTS OF THE PRACTICE
- Uncovering and addressing all the factors in your life that affect your present condition.
- Practicing evidence-based medicine and staying well-informed about the latest scientific and clinical knowledge in my specialty.
- Drawing upon an excellent medical education and clinical training, and a broad experience in both psychiatry and medicine.
- Optimizing your overall health through collaboration with your other health care providers if needed.
- Protecting your health and welfare by strict adherence to professional codes of ethics and conduct, and by steadfastly guarding your privacy.
- M.D. from Harvard Medical School
- Psychiatry residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member, American Psychiatric Association
- Active Medical Licenses: Colorado, New York